Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy MLK Day

I have a dream of the day when the Fed has to buckle down and work today like the rest of us.
I have a dream that one day the library will stay open on this day (and till midnight every night :D)
My dream is still alive today!

Sorry for the sarcasm. I just took a fruitless trip to the library, so I'm in a pretty foul mood right now. I actually have quite a bit of respect for King, not just because he was a whopper of a speaker but also he said some pretty Politically Incorrect things about “religion” (like: God exists) and he had no use for the “separation of Church and state” bilge. I hate think he was silly enough to desire a holiday in honor of himself. Interesting how historians remember him only as the passive civil rights activist.

No comments: